Custom parts processing - basic principles of accessory design
Usually, after formulating the parts processing process, the tool accessories are designed according to the specific requirements of the specific process. In the formulation process, fully consider the possibility of implementing attachments. When designing attachments, if necessary, it is possible to suggest changes to the process.
The design quality of the accessories is stable to ensure the quality of the workpiece processing, high production efficiency, low cost, convenient chip removal, safe operation, labor saving and easy manufacturing and maintenance.
One, the basic principle of accessory design
1. Satisfy the stability and performance of workpiece positioning during use;
2. There is sufficient load or clamping force to ensure the processing of the workpiece in the attachment;
3. To satisfy the simple and fast operation during the clamping process;
4. Vulnerable parts have a structure that can be quickly replaced. Fortunately, do not use other tools when the conditions are sufficient.
5. Satisfy the repetitive positioning of equipment during adjustment or replacement;
6. Avoid structural complexity and cost as much as possible;
7. Use standard parts as component parts as much as possible;
8. Form the systemization and standardization of the company's internal products.
Excellent machine tool accessories meet the following basic requirements:
1. To ensure the machining accuracy of the workpiece, the key to ensuring the machining accuracy is to correctly select the positioning datum, positioning method and positioning components. If necessary, positioning error analysis is also required. Also pay attention to the structure of the other components in the attachment. The effect is to ensure that the equipment can meet the processing accuracy requirements of the workpiece.
2. The complexity of the special accessories to improve the production efficiency is compatible with the production capacity. Various fast and effective clamping mechanisms should be used as much as possible to ensure convenient operation, shorten auxiliary time and improve production efficiency.
3. The structural tension of the special attachment for processing performance is simple and reasonable, and it is easy to manufacture, assemble, adjust, inspect and repair.
4. Use good tool accessories with sufficient strength and rigidity, simple operation, labor-saving and safe. Under the premise of objective conditions and economic application, mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic clamping devices should be used as much as possible to reduce the work intensity of the operator. Tool accessories are also suitable for chip removal. If necessary, the chip removal structure can be configured to prevent chips from damaging the workpiece positioning and damaging the tool, preventing chips from accumulating and generating a lot of heat, which will cause the system to deform the process.
5. High-quality and economical special accessories should use standard parts and standard structures as much as possible, and strive to be simple and easy to manufacture in order to reduce the manufacturing cost of accessories. Therefore, the necessary technical and economic analysis of the accessory program is carried out according to the order and ability to improve the economic efficiency of the accessory in the production.
Tool accessory design standardization
1. Basic methods and steps of accessory design
The original design materials of the pre-designed accessories include:
a) Design announcements, finished drawings, blank drawings and routes, etc. to understand the technical processing requirements of each process, positioning and clamping schemes, the processing content of the previous process, blank conditions, machine tools and tools used for processing, inspection and calibrator , Processing distribution and cutting volume;
b) Understand the production batch and the demand for accessories;
c) Understand the main technical parameters, performance, specifications, accuracy of the machine tool used, and the contact size of the structure connected to the equipment;