Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-20 Origin:Site
In daily fixture operations, the first thing we need to understand is what the scope of the work we do includes. The Pofi work fixture manufacturer has sorted out nine scopes for everyone. How to clamp the workpiece during use, which will use the fixture. The following is a detailed introduction, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
1. The chuck, the chuck can be said to be a part that mechanical engineers are very familiar with. The chuck has a history of hundreds of years and can be said to be a very classic fixture.
2. T-type workbench, T-type workbench can be said to be very classic, there is T-type workbench where there are fixtures.
3. T-block, screw, pressure plate and nut. It is difficult to imagine how the workpiece should be clamped on the machine tool without these combinations.
4. Bench vise, maxi, work pieces that can't be pressed by the pressing plate can consider using bench vise or maxi clamp.
5. Magnetic platform, which is convenient but relatively expensive.
6. Spindle and tool holder, the crystallization of human wisdom and technology.
7. Spring collet/chuck, with it, a tool holder can realize different specifications of tool clamping.
8. Cylinder fixture, the essence of automatic fixture.
9. The indexing head, once very beautiful, gradually declined with the appearance of the indexing spindle.
Classification of fixtures
1. Classification of machine tool fixtures
Classified by degree of specialization
General fixtures refer to fixtures that have been standardized and can be used to process different workpieces to a certain extent.
For example, three-jaw chucks and four-jaw single-action chucks on lathes, flat-nose pliers on milling machines, indexing heads and rotary tables, etc. Such fixtures are generally produced by professional factories and are often provided to users as machine tool accessories.
It is characterized by wide adaptability and low production efficiency, and is mainly suitable for single-piece and small-batch production.
Special fixture refers to a fixture specially designed for a certain process of a certain workpiece.
It is characterized by compact structure, rapid operation, convenient, and labor-saving, which can ensure higher processing accuracy and production efficiency, but the design and manufacturing cycle is longer, and the manufacturing cost is also higher.
When the product is changed, the fixture will be scrapped because it can no longer be used.
It is only suitable for the production of fixed products and larger batches.
Universal adjustable fixture and group fixture
Its characteristic is that some components of the fixture can be replaced, and some devices can be adjusted to suit the processing of different parts.
The fixture used for group processing of similar parts is called group fixture.
Compared with the group fixture, the general-purpose adjustable fixture is not clear about the processing object and has a wider scope of application.
Modular fixture refers to a fixture assembled from a set of pre-manufactured standard components and parts according to the processing requirements of the parts.
It is characterized by flexibility, short manufacturing cycle, and repeated use of components, which is especially suitable for trial production of new products and single-piece small-batch production.
The accompanying fixture is a fixture used on automatic lines.
The fixture not only plays the role of clamping the workpiece, but also moves together with the workpiece from one station to the next along an automatic line for processing in different processes.
Due to the different working characteristics and structural forms of various machine tools, different requirements are put forward for the structure of the fixtures used accordingly.
According to the different machine tools used, fixtures can be divided into: lathe fixtures, milling machine fixtures, drilling machine fixtures, boring machine fixtures, grinding machine fixtures, gear machine fixtures and other machine tool fixtures.
Drilling machine fixture
Drilling jigs are abbreviated as drilling jigs, which are mainly used for processing holes and threads. It is mainly composed of drill sleeve, drill template, positioning and clamping device clamps.
Boring machine fixture
Boring machine fixtures are also called boring molds, which are mainly used for processing precision holes and holes on box or support parts. It is mainly composed of boring mold base, bracket, boring sleeve, boring bar and necessary positioning and clamping devices.
Classified by clamping power source
According to the clamping power source used by the fixture, it can be divided into: manual fixture, pneumatic fixture, hydraulic fixture, gas-liquid fixture, electric fixture, magnetic fixture, vacuum fixture, etc.