Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-09 Origin:Site
Aluminum shells are produced and cast under high temperature conditions. The production speed of aluminum shells is faster and the cooling strength is greater. As a result, some elements in the alloy cannot be transformed into required elements within a specified time. Because of the presence of needle-like structures in this material, its hardness is higher and its plasticity is poor. In addition, the tensile strength of this manufacturing process is very low, and not only will there be no yellow rust in the high temperature state, but also cracks will appear.
The aluminum shell produced in this way will have the presence of granular burrs. If the burrs are not cleaned up, they will have a poor hand feeling. Such particles are often accompanied by tadpole-like tails, which will be observed under a microscope. Moreover, the color of this impurity is gray and contains a lot of iron.
How to maintain the aluminum shell:
1. When there are burrs on the surface of the workpiece, the burrs must be removed before measuring, otherwise the measuring tool will be worn and the accuracy of the measurement will also be affected.
2. Do not use oilstone, emery cloth to rub the surface of the measuring tool, the measuring surface and the engraved part, and it is strictly forbidden to disassemble and repair the measuring tool without authorization.
3. Do not use the tip of the measuring claw of the caliper as a needle, compass or other tool. It is not allowed to twist the two jaws or use the measuring tool as a chuck.
4. Do not touch the measuring surface of the measuring tool with your hands, because wet dirt such as sweat on your hands will contaminate the measuring surface and make it rusty. Do not mix the measuring tool with other tools or metal materials to avoid collision with the measuring tool.
5. The storage place of measuring tools should be kept clean, dry, free of vibration, and free of corrosive gas, and should be far away from places with large temperature changes or places with magnetic fields. The measuring tools stored in the measuring tool box should be clean and dry, and other sundries are not allowed to be stored.
6. After using the measuring tool, wipe clean the surface stains and aluminum chips, loosen the fastening device, and when not in use for a long time, apply anti-rust oil on the measuring surface. When the measuring tool is not in use, it should be put in the protective box, and it is best to be used by a dedicated person, and the annual review record of the measuring tool tested by the authoritative unit should be prepared.